Our mission is to contribute to successfully position our client’s businesses within the local and/or markets.
We understand the challenges faced by companies involved in the technology sector, due to the dynamic, agile and global nature of this environment.
We have vast experience in Internet intermediary industries, software, e-commerce, online payment, digital entertainments and other digital matters, which allows us to comprehensively advice clients.
- We design the legal structure within a given responsibility framework for user- generated content or for users’ activities by means of a platform.
- We assess the legal consequences of adopting a business model based on advertising or subscription to services.
- We draft terms and conditions.
- We negotiate transactions involving technology and intangible assets.
- We draft, among others, software licenses and development agreements; trademark and content licenses; joint ventures, association and collaboration agreements; manufacturing agreements; payment structure agreements for e-commerce; administrative contracts executed with the National, Provincial and/or Municipal Governments.